When it comes to selecting the right mail house, there are numerous variables to consider.
If marketing isn’t your sole focus, it can be almost mind-numbing…
- What type of invitation is getting the highest response rates?
- What are the hottest invitation bullet points to use right now?
- Should I consider a mail house with one-on-one, in-office appointment setting?
- Do any mail houses offer financing options?
- Which shops are best in the area of service so I can be relatively “hands-free?”
- Can I just pay for the prospects who RSVP for my seminars?
- What type of discounts are available to me (either thru my own volume or my marketing partner affiliations)?
As one of the most expensive components in an ongoing seminar circuit, choosing a mail house wisely is one of the most important decisions you make. DON’T MAKE IT ALONE. I’ve partnered with a number of top mail houses in the seminar marketing industry, negotiating exclusive discounts and special arrangements for advisors I recommend. It’s important your marketing partner(s) know the difference between each vendor, saving you money and giving you back valuable time. If I can help with this arena, contact me anytime.