Financial workshops…seminars…classes…group consultations…whatever you call them.
To be successful, a number of factors are vital. Mess just one element up and it can ruin the ten you got right!
- You mail a first class invitation
- The presentation (PowerPoint or not) is updated, topical and powerful
- Any PR is leveraged to the highest degree
- Your procedures to prompt appointments are refined and
- The appointment book next week has been cleared to prepare for new appointments
- But…….you’re hosting the event at the wrong restaurant
Regardless of how hard you worked and prepared you might be, make one mistake of this magnitude and it’ll cost you $5000+; and valuable weeks of time!
What’s the solution?!?
The number one (by volume) seminar direct mail house in the nation just provided me access to a list of the top-response-driven restaurants of 2012, by state! (And no, it’s not Ruth’s Chris at the top regardless). If you’re conducting seminars in 2013, maximize their results!
Comment below if you’d benefit from seeing restaurants in your state. I can assemble the appropriate list – showing restaurant, city, state and mailer reservation response rate from 2012.
Advise with Passion.